Kirk Crossing Kids Sunday Mornings
Sunday Morning At-A-Glance:
- 5th Grade & Under – 9:00 or 10:30 am
- All kids check in downstairs when you enter the building
- You can also ‘pre check in’ using the Church Center App (available in the app store of you choice)
- The morning includes both large & small group time for kids
Follow us on social media!
Crossing Kids Are ALL IN!
Our children’s ministry provides environments where kids and families grow and thrive In Christ, In Community, and In the World. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Early Childhood Ministry
Birth – Kindergarten
Every week we inspire wonder in your kiddos through teaching them that GOD made them, that GOD loves them, and that Jesus wants to be their friend forever!
Sunday morning for birth-kindergarten is made up of two parts:
- Small group time with games, activities, prayer, and snack
- Large group time with worship, memory verse, Bible stories, and prayer
Elementary Ministry & Ignite
1st – 5th Grades
On Sunday mornings, kids learn how God’s Word shapes their lives, discover how they too can talk to God, and experience genuine community.
Sunday morning for elementary students is made up of two parts:
- Large group worship & teaching time
- Small group activities & discussion
- After large group, 4th & 5th grade students (Ignite ministry) go to their own ministry area for teaching activities & discussion
We also send out a monthly parent email to keep you informed and reinforce our weekly lessons. To subscribe:
- For Early Childhood – contact Jamie Soderstrom: firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-296-7659
- For Elementary – contact Sarah Thompson: email@example.com or 918-296-7659