Kirk Crossing Kids Sunday Mornings
Sunday Morning At-A-Glance:
- 5th Grade & Under – 9:00 or 10:30 am
- All kids check in downstairs when you enter the building
- You can also ‘pre check in’ using the Church Center App (available in the app store of you choice)
- The morning includes both large & small group time for kids
Follow us on social media!
Crossing Kids Are ALL IN!
Our children’s ministry provides environments where kids and families grow and thrive In Christ, In Community, and In the World. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Early Childhood Ministry
Birth – Kindergarten
Every week we inspire wonder in your kiddos through teaching them that GOD made them, that GOD loves them, and that Jesus wants to be their friend forever!
Sunday morning for birth-kindergarten is made up of two parts:
- Small group time with games, activities, prayer, and snack
- Large group time with worship, memory verse, Bible stories, and prayer
Elementary Ministry & Ignite
1st – 5th Grades
On Sunday mornings, kids learn how God’s Word shapes their lives, discover how they too can talk to God, and experience genuine community.
Sunday morning for elementary students is made up of two parts:
- Large group worship & teaching time
- Small group activities & discussion
- After large group, 4th & 5th grade students (Ignite ministry) go to their own ministry area for teaching activities & discussion
We also send out a monthly parent email to keep you informed and reinforce our weekly lessons. To subscribe:
- For Early Childhood – contact Jamie Soderstrom: email@example.com or 918-296-7659
- For Elementary – contact Sarah Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org or 918-296-7659
Children’s Ministry Staff
Jamie is our Early Childhood Minister and Preschool director at Kirk Crossing. Jamie graduated from Oklahoma State University with a degree with Psychology.
Jamie and her husband Mark have two kids, Drew and Sydney. When Jamie is not at Kirk Crossing she enjoys reading, spending time with friends and family, and trekking her kids around to their many sports activities.
Sarah Thompson is our Elementary Children’s Minister at Kirk Crossing. Sarah graduated from Oklahoma State University with a degree in Strategic Communication.
Sarah moved to Tulsa in 2018 after marrying her husband, Greg. In her free time, Sarah likes to meet friends for coffee, bake way too much dessert, and walk her dog, Miles (who she thinks is the best dog ever).